Saturday, May 14, 2011

Preview of Things to Come

It's been a busy couple of weeks with lots of trips back and forth between my parents in NH and the city. I know it's a bit of a tease, but while I don't have access to my food pics now I wanted to give you a sneak preview of things to come because I have some great entries waiting on the sidelines:

1. Lemony Spinach Broccoli Soup
2. The Best Cookies I never meant to make (and they might even be sort of healthy!) - think banana, peanut butter, raisins, flax seed, wheat flour ... yes, all in the same cookie.
3. Who can say no to wedding cake?
4. Half of a review for Rudy's, in Portsmouth, thanks to some crabby dining neighbors - maybe they wouldn't have been so crabby if they knew I was The Academic Chef
5. Food and Science - the totally unexpected, yet impossibly difficult to get into, undergrad Harvard course that started last fall!

So stay tuned, and as always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment