Sunday, May 22, 2011

A good start to the week!

I always tell myself I'm going to plan out my meals for the week so that when I go grocery shopping I buy things with a purpose in mind, not just aimless purchases that I hope will create some semblance of a meal. This week I sort of did this - but I also made a point to utilize some things from my freezer and fridge that needed to be used. The result? This lovely, organized and well-planned out set of meals for my entire week, which gives me no excuse not to go to the gym after work because dinner will already be made. It will also guarantee I get to work on time because I won't have to make my lunch in the morning!

Roasted Cauliflower and Pasta
Tomato Minestrone Soup
Ground Turkey w/ Peppers and Onions
Mashed Sweet Potato
Steamed Squash
Turkey Burger
Turkey Meatballs

This list provides me with the basics - I'll add some veggies here and there, as I noticed I'm needing some color, which usually means you don't have enough vegetables!

No comments:

Post a Comment