Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Super Fusion Sushi!

When I lived in Brookline I was conveniently close to a sushi place called Super Fusion Sushi. I almost wouldn't call it a restaurant because there are literally 3 tables and almost everyone just gets their sushi to go. The fish is fresh, portions are great and prices are even better!

Super Fusion Sushi
Washington Street, Brookline
Mass Ave, Cambridge

Soon after moving to Cambridge I was happy to hear that Super Fusion had opened another location right in Porter Square. Given both the Brookline and Cambridge locations have limited seating, our backup option is to get our sushi to go. I think all of this above was just $25! They have a great combo deal, the Fusion Maki Combo, for just $10 which includes 3 rolls - tuna maki, california maki and shrimp tempura maki. Plus all of their basic maki rolls are under $6.

*Note - They also have a location in Watertown that is supposedly their largest location with lots of seating, but I haven't been there. I've also heard they may have recently opened a 4th location in Jamaica Plain!

No comments:

Post a Comment